The online nomination forms will provide initial qualifying information on each prospective nominee. The Executive Editor of Sensors will then review all nominations and contact nominees to secure more in-depth details as necessary. Finally, the Executive Editor will present the awards on-site at Sensors Expo & Conference to the winners. All submissions must be received by Friday, May 19, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Secondini.
To complete the nomination forms, please click the links below for the Awards you wish to be considered for. Nominators are allowed to submit up to five times for each award. If you wish to submit more than five, please contact Ashley Secondini.
What are the Best of Sensors Expo Awards?
These awards focus on applications and innovations in the world of sensors. Sensors will recognize the winners on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 during SensorsFiesta at the McEnery Convention Center. Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Innovation Award: This award seeks to recognize advances in sensor and sensor-related technologies, either in the form of novel technologies or as significant improvements in existing technologies. Nominated technologies should meet the requirement for distinctiveness, potential impact, and application. Click here to complete the nomination form.
- Application Award: This award is for sensor applications, whether commercial or experimental. The goal is to recognize sensor use in the wider world. Nominated applications should use sensors, must be distinctive, must have the potential to change the way people work, and must serve a real need. Click here to complete the nomination form.
What are the Engineering Excellence Awards?
These awards focus on excellence among engineers in the categories below. Sensors will recognize the winners on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 during the Kick-Off Party at the McEnery Convention Center.
- Engineers of the Year Award: Intended to recognize engineering teams working within the sensor industry. Winners must have provided an outstanding contribution to the sensors industry, either through the development of sensor technology or by its application to address real-world problems. Click here to complete the nomination form.
- Rising Star Award: Intended to recognize a young engineer who is active within the sensors industry and has already contributed to advancing sensor technology or sensor applications. Click here to complete the nomination form.
What do the winners receive?
When you or your product is selected for a Best of Sensors Expo or Engineering Excellence Award, you will receive:
- Complimentary Main Conference Pass to attend Sensors Expo & Conference 2017 (valued at $1,049)
- A distinguished Best of Sensors Expo 2017 award to display in your booth and/or place of business
- Exclusive use of the Best of Sensors Expo Award Winner logo for one year
- Inclusion in a press release announcing all of the year's winners and accomplishments
- Press release template for your distribution
Plus, your Best of Sensors Expo achievement will be announced to the industry via: