THE ONLY TECHNICAL PROGRAM COVERING 100% SENSORS
The Sensors Conference is where you'll find the best in the sensors industry, along with new and innovative ways to jump start your sensor solutions. It's North America's largest and most comprehensive educational program that brings together thousands of engineering professionals all under one roof.
With updated and expanded tracks, exciting and visionary Keynote Presentations, and new Pre-Conference Symposia, the Sensors 2017 Conference Program brings you the leading sensors content that you need to succeed from over 100 industry experts. Expanding the program to include interactive content, applications, demos, and hands-on components, the 2017 Conference will have you walking away with the sensors solutions you need.
The 2017 Conference Program is posted here! Stay tuned for the latest announcements on keynotes, speakers, sessions, and more.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2017
The sensor industry is changing and evolving at lightning quick speed. Whether it's attending the Pre-Conference Symposia, Keynotes, Technical Sessions - the 3-day Sensors Conference is specifically designed to help you keep current and stay ahead of the latest sensor trends and solutions.
Here's what's new for 2017:
- 10 Tracks with over 60 technical insights and case studies showcasing real sensors solutions from 100+ industry leading speakers
- 5 Pre-Conference Symposia on the MEMS and Sensors Ecosystem, Energy Harvesting and Efficient Power Solutions, IoT Lifestyle, Industrial IoT, and Printed/Flexible/Stretchable and Functional Fabric Sensors
- Emerging Technologies Track featuring the latest innovations in AI, AR, Drones, Robotics, VR, and more
- Sensor Data & Analytics Track
- Hundreds of industry-leading and engaging speakers
- and more!
NEW in 2017: Earn IEEE Continuing Education Credits at Sensors Expo!
Technology is evolving rapidly, and engineers need to keep their skills up-to-date in order to help their organizations stay competitive. Additionally, many engineers need continuing education units (CEUs) and professional development hours (PDHs) to maintain their engineering licenses and are seeking training programs that offer these. That's why we've partnered with IEEE this year to bring you the opportunity to earn CEUs and PDHs for attending the sessions at Sensors Conference.
To take advantage of this opportunity, all you have to do is select IEEE Certification Program on the Add-on Packages page during Registration. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Charlene Soucy at firstname.lastname@example.org.