THE ONLY TECHNICAL PROGRAM COVERING 100% SENSORS
The Sensors Conference is where you'll find the best in the sensors industry, along with new and innovative ways to jump start your sensor solutions. It's North America's largest and most comprehensive educational program that brings together thousands of engineering professionals all under one roof.
With updated and expanded tracks, exciting and visionary Keynote Presentations, and new Pre-Conference Symposia, the Sensors 2017 Conference Program brings you the leading sensors content that you need to succeed from over 100 industry experts. Expanding the program to include interactive content, applications, demos, and hands-on components, the 2017 Conference will have you walking away with the sensors solutions you need.
The 2017 Conference Program is posted here! Stay tuned for the latest announcements on keynotes, speakers, sessions, and more.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2017
The sensor industry is changing and evolving at lightning quick speed. Whether it's attending the Pre-Conference Symposia, Keynotes, Technical Sessions - the 3-day Sensors Conference is specifically designed to help you keep current and stay ahead of the latest sensor trends and solutions.
Here's what's new for 2017:
- 10 Tracks with over 60 technical insights and case studies showcasing real sensors solutions from 100+ industry leading speakers
- 5 Pre-Conference Symposia on the MEMS and Sensors Ecosystem, Energy Harvesting and Efficient Power Solutions, IoT Lifestyle, Industrial IoT, and Printed/Flexible/Stretchable and Functional Fabric Sensors
- Emerging Technologies Track featuring the latest innovations in AI, AR, Drones, Robotics, VR, and more
- Sensor Data & Analytics Track
- Hundreds of industry-leading and engaging speakers
- and more!