The industry's largest event dedicated to sensors, connectivity, and systems
save up to $200 on your pass with advance rates!
June 26-28, 2018 (Expo: June 27-28) | San Jose, CA
About Sensors Expo & Conference
For 30+ years, Sensors Expo & Conference has established itself as North America's premier event focused exclusively on sensors and sensor-integrated systems. Join us in the heart of Silicon Valley - June 26-28, 2018 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California - to be a part of THE only event where you can find solutions for your present sensing technologies while exploring sensing technologies that are driving tomorrow's solutions.
It's more than the industry's leading tradeshow. And this June, there's more opportunity than ever to connect with the industry and the technologies driving it. Will you be there?
2018 CONFERENCE PROGRAM
THE ONLY TECHNICAL PROGRAM COVERING 100% SENSORS
The Sensors Conference is where you'll find the best in the sensors industry, along with new and innovative ways to jump start your sensor solutions. It's North America's largest and most comprehensive educational program that brings together thousands of engineering professionals all under one roof.
With updated Conference tracks, exciting and visionary Keynote Presentations, and all-new Pre-Conference Symposia, the Sensors 2018 Conference Program brings you the leading sensors content that you need to succeed from over 100 industry experts. Expanding the program to include interactive content, applications, demos, and hands-on components, the 2018 Conference will have you walking away with the sensors solutions you need.
Get more out of the Sensors Expo & Conference experience!
Download the App & take advantage of features including:
- View the schedule
- Find speakers
- Plan your agenda
- Add notes
- Read event alerts
- and more!
2018 Keynote Speakers
Sensor-Driven 3D Computer Vision and the Future of Human-Machine Interactions
Marc Pollefeys / Microsoft
The Search for Life in Our Solar System: Opportunities for Sensor Development
Dr. Carol Stoker / NASA Ames Research Center
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2018
The sensor industry is changing and evolving at lightning quick speed. Whether it's attending the Pre-Conference Symposia, Keynotes, Technical Sessions - the 3-day Sensors Conference is specifically designed to help you keep current and stay ahead of the latest sensor trends and solutions.
Here's what's new for 2018:
- 10 Tracks with over 60 technical insights and case studies showcasing real sensors solutions from 100+ industry leading speakers
- 4 Pre-Conference Symposia on MEMS and Sensor Technologies Coming to an IoT Solution Near You, Energy Harvesting and Energy-Efficient Power Solutions, Democratizing IoT - Connecting Technology with People, and Commercialization Opportunities for Printed, Flexible, Stretchable and Functional Fabric Sensors and Sensor-Based Systems for IoT and Wearables
- Pre-Conference Embedded Hands-On Workshops
- Co-located Medical Sensors Design Conference
- Co-located Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference
- Hundreds of industry-leading and engaging speakers
- and more!