THE ONLY TECHNICAL PROGRAM COVERING 100% SENSORS
The Sensors Conference is where you'll find the best in the sensors industry, along with new and innovative ways to jump start your sensor solutions. It's North America's largest and most comprehensive educational program that brings together thousands of engineering professionals all under one roof.
With updated and expanded tracks, exciting and visionary Keynote Presentations, and new Pre-Conference Symposia, the Sensors 2018 Conference Program brings you the leading sensors content that you need to succeed from over 100 industry experts. Expanding the program to include interactive content, applications, demos, and hands-on components, the 2018 Conference will have you walking away with the sensors solutions you need.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2018
The sensor industry is changing and evolving at lightning quick speed. Whether it's attending the Pre-Conference Symposia, Keynotes, Technical Sessions - the 3-day Sensors Conference is specifically designed to help you keep current and stay ahead of the latest sensor trends and solutions.
Here's what's new for 2018:
- 10 Tracks with over 60 technical insights and case studies showcasing real sensors solutions from 100+ industry leading speakers
- 4 Pre-Conference Symposia on MEMS and Sensor Technologies, Energy Harvesting and Energy-Efficient Power Solutions, Smart Living through IoT Innovation, and Commercialization Opportunities for Printed, Flexible, Stretchable and Functional Fabric Sensors and Sensor-Based Systems for IoT and Wearables
- Embedded Hands-On Workshops
- Co-located Medical Sensors Design Conference
- Co-located Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference
- Hundreds of industry-leading and engaging speakers
- and more!
Earn IEEE Continuing Education Credits
We've partnered with the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) to offer its valuable accreditation to conference pass holders for an additional $25. Whether you're looking to keep your skills up to date in order to help your organization stay competitive, or need CEUs or PDHs to maintain your license, you can accrue these credits by attending the sessions at Sensors Conference.
To take advantage of this opportunity, all you have to do is select IEEE Certification Program on the Add-on Packages page during Registration. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Charlene Soucy at email@example.com.